WeCAN welcomes volunteers of all backgrounds and ages who bring exciting qualities, fresh insights, valuable skills, and wide-ranging experiences to our programs.
* Answer and direct telephone calls
* Data entry
* Computer support
* Assist with registration
* Match families with donors
* Help with Holiday Party set up and take down
Communications / Public Relations / Marketing
* Write and distribute press releases
* Website support
* Planning, recruiting and implementing special events such as the Sleepout, Prayer Breakfast, Adopt-a-Family and Art of Living Home Tour
Meals on Wheels
* Drivers in Maple Plain and Mound areas to deliver lunches Monday thru Friday. Just one day a week can make a difference!
*Provide resume writing assistance
*Conduct mock job interviews with clients
*Assist clients with job searches
WeCAN looks for volunteers for our Family Support Programs, Meals on Wheels drivers, fundraisers, special events and ongoing office help. Please complete the Volunteer Application below and email it to WeCANConnect@wecan-help.org. We will add you to the volunteer database and call you when we have opportunities to help your neighbors in need.